Do you know a group of aspiring authors who’d like to hear my presentation on writing and publishing your own book? Not a sales pitch, it’s packed with useful information to help any aspiring author get their book written and published. I’ll mention my services for those who’d like help along the way, but this information will be valuable even to those who choose to go it alone.
Here’s an overview of the type of content I’ll deliver:
- Know why you’re writing
- Publishing: traditional or independent?
- Where will I find the time?
- How will I sell it?
- All those acronyms: ISBN, PDF, and more
- Is an ebook a real book?
- How much money am I going to make?
- Building a business around your book
You’d never head out into the jungle without a guide. For aspiring authors, it is indeed a jungle out there. Let me guide you around the pitfalls, down the best path to that greatest treasure: your own book.