Fifteen thousand words about self-publishing. That’s the conversation I’ve had with Cheryl Campbell, answering her questions about self-publishing. Being a newbie, her questions were basic. Being a smarty, her questions were insightful and clear.
Fifteen thousand words. I’ve written books shorter than that. While most of this content will make it into Getting Your Book Our of the “Someday” Box, 2nd Edition you can read it all here absolutely free.
And maybe you’ll come up with some questions of your own which could make the book even better.
- Newbies: All Good Questions Do Fine
- Blog Posts to Facebook: Jetpack Almost Does It
- Barcodes: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 9 Sentences: Planning Your Story Without the Dread of Outlining
- Working Through the Details with Larry Brooks of StoryFix
- Descriptions, Synopses, and Carnivorous Subterranean Aliens
- Blogging 101, the Short Version for Authors
- Print-on-Demand Using CreateSpace: Some Beginning Questions
- Brick & Mortar Local Celebrity
- Amazon: Price-Matching
- Media Kits, Live Appearances, Second Book? What, When, and Why
What questions weren’t asked? Which answers weren’t complete? What more do you need to know?