Someday Box helps you, the author, self-publish your book. We can provide the complete package or just the bits you need.
“Thank you so much for all the help and guidance you have provided me over the last year. I never could have done this without you!!!” – Eric Gillman, The Power to Change
Before You Begin
The first step to a top quality book is proper planning. My Pathfinding Session and Road Map will ensure that you’re writing the right book, for the right people, for the right reason. It will provide you with a checklist to allow you to complete the entire project without any further help from me, if that’s what you’d like.
The Complete Publishing Package for $5,500 includes:
- Editing (both developmental and line)
- Interior Layout
- Cover Design
- Creating print-ready PDF to upload to CreateSpace or send to printer
- Creating digital versions for Kindle & Smashwords
A la carte
Price ranges based on a book of +/- 200 pages, 60,000 words. Costs could be higher depending on a number of factors. Contact me for your detailed quote.
- Developmental editing $900 – $2,000 (nonfiction toward the lower end, fiction toward the higher)
- Line editing $1,000 – $1,500
- Proofreading $400 – $750
- Interior Layout $400 – $750
- Cover Design $500 – $800
- Creating print ready PDF to upload to CreateSpace or send to printer $150 – $300
- Creating e-version for Kindle & Smashwords $200 – $300
- Uploading and managing the process at CreateSpace, Kindle, Smashwords or with a printer will incur an additional cost.
Use the contact form or call 715.296.0347 and Sue will make all the arrangements.