Marketing Tips & Tricks
Here’s that list of
13 27 posts. The first is at my personal blog. The rest are here at Someday Box.
- 5 Business Lessons Nobody Taught Me (But I Sure Wish They Had)
- Free: It’s Not a Price, It’s a Strategy
- Growing Followers
- Would You Like Someone to Sell Your Books for You?
- What Does It Cost to Make a Living as a Writer?
- You Don’t Want Fans of Your Book
- Why Authors Must Have a Blog
- But I Just Want to Write
- Marketing Your Books in the New Age of Publishing
- Book Marketing: The Long Game Wins
- 6 Quick Marketing Tips for Authors
- 4 More Quick Marketing Tips
- Engineering Best-Sellers (Are Your Pants on Fire?)
- If You Want Word of Mouth to Work You Have to Teach Your Fans How
- Advertising Only Amplifies Visibility
- 5 Ways to Provide the Fresh Blog Content Your Fans Crave
- 6 Tools to Help You Find and Develop Your Blogging Voice
- Marketing: No Budget? No Time? The One Thing I Would Do Is . . .
- You Are What You Measure
- 6,000 Copies Sold: But How?
- Personal, Anticipated, and Relevant: Keep Your Email List Up to PAR
- Do One Thing
- Free: Here, There . . . Everywhere?
- Marathon, Not Sprint
- Can’t Hurry Love. Or Marketing.
- The Magic Formula for Marketing Your Books
- Learn to Love Marketing, or Give Your Books Away (or Both)
It’s doubtful the book I originally envisioned here will ever see daylight.
But I’m willing to be convinced otherwise.